Training and Education Services
The IT and business landscape is ever-changing. The most successful organizations focus on training and education programs that keep employee skills sharp, productivity high and user adoption of new systems and processes seamless.
TEKsystems® Training and Education Services
TEKsystems Training and Education Services provide flexible and effective learning and development solutions in four core areas:
To design and deliver learning solutions that are relevant, applicable and best-of-breed, our Training and Education practice includes experienced staff with extensive practitioner experience and relevant degrees and certifications. Our team consists of over 750 instructional designers, certified instructors and e-learning developers. Instructors can mean the difference between a memorable learning experience and one that falls flat. Through our proprietary Instructor Quality Model for sourcing and selecting technical Learning Professionals, TEKsystems consistently provides the best Instructors to support client needs. Highlights of our Instructor Quality Model include:
- Minimum requirement of 10 years practitioner and three years instructional delivery experience
- Usage of extensive partner network for new instructor referrals
- Screening through subject matter experts in our proven trainer network
- Usage of applicable skills assessment
We manage hundreds of learning and educational programs each month. Our service performance commitment guarantees measurable levels of logistical support and successful execution for each training engagement.
Our experience allows us to:
- Ensure the appropriate technical and logistical configurations for your classrooms
- Coordinate the distribution of all training materials
- Designate and schedule experienced instructors
- Assess course performance so you know immediately what skills your team is mastering
Evaluation and Assessment
Learning metrics are critical to demonstrating ROI. We offer a variety of resources to measure and assess learning success:
- Comprehensive Class Evaluations: Conduct evaluations to give initial reactions to class satisfaction related to instructor performance, course relevance, courseware and overall satisfaction. (Kirkpatrick Level 1)
- Customized Pre- and Post-Course Assessments: Design and implement assessments to measure knowledge transfer through training.
(Kirkpatrick Level 2)
- Knowledge Retention: Test participants three to six months after training occurs to measure retention. (Kirkpatrick Level 3)
- Skills Assessment/Gap Analysis: Assess skills of staff, provide retention benchmarks, perform gap analysis and present a customized training plan to develop your IT workforce.